Please share profiles to *vinee...@1pointsys.com* <vinee...@1pointsys.com>

Looking for Oracle EBS Techno Functional Consultant in Lak Forest, CA

*Must have LinkedIn Account !*

*Visa: only USC, GC or TN ( No EAD )*

*Job: Oracle EBS Techno Functional Consultant*

Duration : 3 month

Interview: Phone interview

Client: Toshiba

Location: Lake Forest, CA

*Need someone with the Order Management module.*

*iStore usually goes along with that*.

This job is not for Oracle Application Developers.

·         Perform troubleshooting on all sales orders and assist to
identify and execute various enhancement to all order management processes.

·         Ensure compliance to all company and business policies and
administer all open sales order and ensure appropriate order flow.

·         End-to-end implementation experience in lead role and independent
handling of iStore functions in multi-operating unit environment.

·         Technical expertise on iStore pages (Java, JSP) customization,
development of custom pages (Java, JSP) for iStore.

·         Good functional experience on iStore and iStore integration with
the Order Management, Inventory and Pricing modules.

·         Monitor all vendor performance and evaluate all orders and
provide all required approvals.

·         Provide an interface with finance department and manage all
contracting processes and manage all incoming purchase orders from various
email locations.

·         Design finance package for all orders entered on Oracle and
resolve all outstanding issues in coordination with management and evaluate
all metrics to provide accurate weekly.

*Vineet Sharma*

*IT Recruiter*

*1 Point System LLC*

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina,

United States - 28134.

*P* : 803-818-3474 Ext : 112

Text Now : (315) 987-0024

*E* : vinee...@1pointsys.com

*Gtalk/Skype: *vicky1point...@gmail.com

*LinkedIn:* linkedin.com/in/vineet-sharma-11043aa4
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vineet-sharma-11043aa4>

Fax :  803-832-7973

*W* : www.1pointsys.com

[image: 1521061674134_image.jpg]

*An E-Verified company | An Equal Opportunity Employer *

INDIA | UNITED STATES  | CANADA

receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience caused to you.