Looking for *Data Modeler in Plano, TX*

*RATE: $45/hr on C2C*

*Job: Data Modeler*

Client: Verizon

Location: Plano TX.

Interview: Phone/Skype

*Visa: GC/USC/TN/H1B*

*JOB DUTIES:*

Data modeler having 5 yrs. experience in design data models for
transnational, reporting, and analytic databases.

Define data mappings and transformation logic for loading the reporting and
analytic data structures.

Provide guidance to the ETL developers during development and
implementation of the data flows that automate the movement of data between
systems and data stores in an enterprise ETL tool.

*MUST HAVE SKILLS:*

Interact as necessary with key business resources to analyse application
and reporting requirements and translate these into the technical designs
of transnational or reporting and analytic databases.

Augment conceptual models based on elements, metrics, and relationships
from requirements gathering

Design staging, relational, and dimensional data structures at both logical
and physical levels.

Good understanding of ETL process.

Design, develop, and document processes that consolidate and integrate data
per requirements.

Develop SQL to load and validate data in the newly designed database
structures.

Provide timely project and task updates to all concerned parties

Tune and troubleshoot functional and performance problems with the SQL for

Work with the DBA team to tune and refactor SQL used in ETL jobs

*DESIRED SKILLS:*

Best to use bullet points and same basic format as the previous section

This section would describe the perfect candidate.

These skills are not required to perform the role, but would be helpful and
in some cases could supersede a missing must have skill

*EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS:*

BS Computer Science or BS Information System

*Vineet Sharma*

*IT Recruiter*

*1 Point System LLC*

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina,

United States - 28134.

*P* : 803-818-3474 Ext : 112

Text Now : (315) 987-0024

*E* : vinee...@1pointsys.com

*Gtalk/Skype: *vicky1point...@gmail.com

*LinkedIn:* linkedin.com/in/vineet-sharma-11043aa4
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vineet-sharma-11043aa4>

Fax :  803-832-7973

*W* : www.1pointsys.com

[image: 1521061674134_image.jpg]

*An E-Verified company | An Equal Opportunity Employer *

INDIA | UNITED STATES  | CANADA

receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience caused to you.