Please share profiles to *vinee...@1pointsys.com <vinee...@1pointsys.com>*

*Looking for Sr. iOS developer in Boston, MA*

*Title: iOS Developer (Mid-Sr 7+ years)*

Duration:  6 month+

*Visa: GC/USC/TN/H4EAD*

Interview: Phone/Skype

*Job Description:*

As an iOS Developer you have the opportunity of joining a company with
several digital e-commerce channels, a large brick and mortar
infrastructure, endless problems to solve and optimize, but organized in
such a way that ever person can feel their impact to both their immediate
team and the company. You will be building new and exciting features,
working with 3rd party vendors, both large and small and working with a
first-class team of developers, product managers, and designers.

*Job Responsibilities:*

·         Review, design and build new feature functionality

·         Engineer and integrate new technologies into the ecosystem

·         Work closely with a small team of iOS developers of varying skill
levels and experience

·         Integrate with both a product team and a design team to elevate
the user experience of the iOS applications

·         Prioritize and resolve bugs and defects impacting cafes, features
and user experience

·         Solving complex problems in an optimized, scalable and
maintainable manner.

*Job Requirements:*

·         Multiple years’ experience with
iOS application/framework development

·         Experience with iOS design principals, dependency injection and
background services

·         Strong proficiency with Swift, iOS Frameworks such as Core Data
and Core Animations, Storyboards, Auto-layouts and Version Control (Git).

·         Understanding of XCode and other Development Environments

·         Familiarity with MVC and MVP application architectures and proper
thread handling

·         Working knowledge of testing tools and
implementations (unit/functional/UAT)

·         Experience with material design, implementing designs from
wireframes and mockups to specifications

·         Comfortable with agile scrum methodologies, ceremonies and tool
suites (JIRA)

·         Skills to communicate and collaborate with other teams to
integrate with REST web services, middleware applications and data models

·         Detail oriented, efficient, and capable of working independently

·         B.S Computer Science (4-year) or relevant experience preferred
(DO NOT NEED A DEGREE)

*What We Offer:*

·         We offer a cool and colorful place to work where you are
surrounded by other people who want to be here.

·         You get to play hard, have fun at work and participate in our
culture of helping those around you.

·         Alongside the normal salary and benefits, you have access to all
the free coffee and baked goods you can consume.

·         The chance to join a passionate, collaborative, fast growing team.

*Vineet Sharma*

*IT Recruiter*

*1 Point System LLC*

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina,

United States - 28134.

*P* : 803-818-3474 Ext : 112

Text Now : (315) 987-0024

*E* : vinee...@1pointsys.com

*Gtalk/Skype: *vicky1point...@gmail.com

*LinkedIn:* linkedin.com/in/vineet-sharma-11043aa4
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vineet-sharma-11043aa4>

Fax :  803-832-7973

*W* : www.1pointsys.com

[image: 1521061674134_image.jpg]

*An E-Verified company | An Equal Opportunity Employer *

INDIA | UNITED STATES  | CANADA

receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience caused to you.