Please share profiles to* vinee...@1pointsys.com <vinee...@1pointsys.com>*

Looking for *Linux Administrator in Alpharetta, GA*

*Job: Linux Administrator*

Location: Alpharetta, GA

Duration: 6 Months+

Start Date: ASAP

*Interview Process: *

1.    Phone screen with me

2.    Phone screen with client (technical)

3.    Zoom/onsite interview with client

*VISA REQUIREMENTS:*

We need for a Linux Administrator in Alpharetta, GA. The client is
CoEnterprise.

·         The client will not pay for relocation or per diem. Therefore,
please only send me candidates who are available to work onsite in
Alpharetta, GA.

·         Please send me candidates on your W-2 only.

·         Please send the candidate’s work authorization documents. The
candidate’s name on the resume must match the candidate’s name on his/her
work authorization documents

·         *H4, OPT EAD, and Green Card only*.

·         *No US Citizen. *

·         *If the candidate is OPT or CPT, I will need all 3 pages of
his/her I-20, as well*. Do not send me OPT candidates who are unwilling to
supply this document.

·         We require OPT and CPT candidates to send all 3 pages of the I-20
to further verify his or her education and work authorization. We use the
last pages to verify the candidate is your employee.

·         If the candidate is not comfortable with sending all 3 pages of
the I-20 because of the financial information, they are more than welcome
to cover it. An acceptable example is attached.

·         If the work authorization document doesn’t have a photo of the
candidate, please provide a photo ID.

Candidates’ resumes MUST EXPLAIN IN DETAIL HOW they used each of the
required technologies in their previous positions. Therefore, the required
technology or skill MUST BE LISTED UNDER THE COMPANY THEY USED THE
TECHNOLOGY AT and EXPLAIN HOW they used it.

*Also, professional summaries SHOULD NOT BE MORE THAN 0.75 PAGES. *

(It’s a SUMMARY, meaning a “general overview.”)

*Job Summary:*

Our client, a leader in integration and analytics, is looking for a Linux
Administrator.

*Candidates Must Have: *

·         Minimum 3 years of experience with Linux Administration

·         Chef/Cookbooks

·         RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux) V6/V7 – managing, patching,
upgrading, maintaining, security vulnerability remediation

·         Personable, professional and driven

*Preferred Qualifications:*

·         JIRA, Scrum, Agile

·         ServiceNow ticketing

·         IBM Sterling File Gateway (SFG), Sterling Connect:Direct (CD),
Sterling Secure Proxy (SSP)

*Vineet Sharma*

*IT Recruiter*

*1 Point System LLC*

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina,

United States – 28134.

*P* : 803-818-3474 Ext : 112

Text Now : (315) 987-0024

*E* : *vinee...@1pointsys.com <vinee...@1pointsys.com>*

*Gtalk/Skype: *vicky1point...@gmail.com

*LinkedIn:* linkedin.com/in/vineet-sharma-11043aa4
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vineet-sharma-11043aa4>

Fax :  803-832-7973

*W* : www.1pointsys.com

[image: 1521061674134_image.jpg]

*An E-Verified company | An Equal Opportunity Employer *

INDIA | UNITED STATES  | CANADA

receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience caused to you.