Please share profiles to* vinee...@1pointsys.com <vinee...@1pointsys.com>*

I will reply at earliest if resume will be considerable for this job role.

*Looking for ServiceNow developer in Boston, MA*

*Job: ServiceNow developer*

Duration: 12 month

Interview: F2F HIGHLY Preferred

*Visa: GC/USC/TN*

The client is seeking a skilled ServiceNow Developer to build and improve
its strategic ServiceNow platform. Our ServiceNow solution manages access
to a large number (1000+) of business applications. The developer will own
the development tasks of our ServiceNow. The Developer must align with the
Architects/Technical Design Team on the Team who are responsible for
corresponding technical designs to ensure design is supported by the
underlying vendor software. The deliverables are expected to meet high
quality standards.

The ideal candidate will understand ServiceNow configuration management
principles. They will perform the necessary tasks to design and develop
configurations and minimal customizations for component Discovery. A
successful candidate will be proficient in communication with various
devices to collect configuration information. The candidate must be able to
work both independently and as a productive member of the ServiceNow team.

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*

·         Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of
the ServiceNow Instance(s) and subsequent integrations.

·         Provide expertise on all technical questions related to
development of ServiceNow

·         Develops the technical solutions, implements them and performs
the component integration tests

·         Understand the business needs and the needs to maintain
out-of-the-box functionality; standardize processes, and build this into
the design.

·         Understand the large scale thinking and approach needed for
success of the project

·         Expertise level understanding of ServiceNow required

·         Expertise level programming skills

*QUALIFICATIONS:*

·         Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record
in ITSM

·         Technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a
global technical organization

·         Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a
team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able
to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment.

·         B.S. degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent preferred

·         Advanced experience with ServiceNow implementations

·         System integration experience using web services and other web
based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, or REST/SOAP.

·         Fundamental knowledge of networking including TCP/IP ports and
firewalls, network protocols, and IP networks

·         Strong communication, Strong presentation and writing skills

·         Excellent troubleshooting skills with ability to demonstrate
influence in a consultative fashion to stakeholders and other team members.

·         Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM
modules -

·         Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration
Management, Change

·         Management, and/or Knowledge Management.

·         Exposure to ServiceNow platform capabilities and tools like
Discovery, Orchestration, and Service Mapping.

·         Understands technical and functional design requirements related
to ServiceNow.

·         Create and manage scripts and workflows.

·         Experience in one (or more) scripting languages: JavaScript,
Python, Perl, Unix Shell, Windows Shell)

·         Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)

·         A fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL or CMDB

·         Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions,
Scheduled Jobs – all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system

·         Experience with ServiceNow client and server-side Javascript and
the ServiceNow APIs

·         Scripted Web-Services, AJAX, Business Rules, JavaScript, SOAP,
REST SSO-SAML Setup and Integration of ServiceNow to Other Applications

·         Customizing ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS,
HTML, Jelly.

·         Custom UI Changes with usage of Web Technologies such as DOM,
HTML changes.

*Vineet Sharma*

*IT Recruiter*

*1 Point System LLC*

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina,

United States - 28134.

*P* : 803-818-3474 Ext : 112

Text Now : (315) 987-0024

*E* : vinee...@1pointsys.com

*Gtalk/Skype: *vicky1point...@gmail.com

*LinkedIn:* linkedin.com/in/vineet-sharma-11043aa4
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vineet-sharma-11043aa4>

Fax :  803-832-7973

*W* : www.1pointsys.com

[image: 1521061674134_image.jpg]

*An E-Verified company | An Equal Opportunity Employer *

INDIA | UNITED STATES  | CANADA

receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience caused to you.