Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

*Lead UI Developer*

*Location: San Diego, CA*

*Duration: Long-term*

Experience level – *Not less than 10 years*

We are looking for someone who has a long association with UI and has been
part of the evolution from HTML/CSS/JavaScript to more complex frameworks
like Angular and ReactJS/Redux. The person should be able to take
engineering decisions independently and also drive a group of Junior UI
developers to deliver the desired product. Should have from the scratch
development experience and is well versed with the backend SOA layer write
UI interactions. Passionate about customer experience and most efficient
way to develop UI. Should be aware of industry best practices and can
perform comparative analysis of multiple UI technologies to derive the most
appropriate solution.

*Pankaj Kumar*

*ST Global LLC*

Direct: 513-729-7021

Fax: 206-319-4579

pan...@stglobaltech.com

www.stglobaltech.com

at mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.