Please share profiles to *vinee...@1pointsys.com <vinee...@1pointsys.com>*

I will reply at earliest if resume will be considerable for this job role.

*Looking for ServiceNow Developer in Chicago, IL*

*Job: ServiceNow Developer*

Contract Length: 1 year +

Client Domain: Health Care Insurance Industry

Work Location: Chicago, IL

*VISA: No H1B (Rest all visa will work)*

*Responsibilities:*

·         Provide analytical and technical expertise for ServiceNow
configurations; configuring/customizing requested features and
creating/customizing workflows.

·         Responsible for researching, planning, coordinating and
delivering solutions for the ServiceNow platform.

·         Design, prototype, implement, test, and deploy business rules,
technical solutions.

·         Develop existing and custom applications within ServiceNow.

·         Create and use update sets to move customizations between
ServiceNow instances.

·         Design for and maintain a highly available and recoverable
environment.

·         Provide administrative ServiceNow support, including advanced
support via troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes and root cause analysis.

·         Performing day-to-day administration of the ServiceNow instance.

·         Managing users and groups access rights, business rules,
controls, and scripting.

·         Handling incident troubleshooting and resolution for
ServiceNow-related issues.

·         Developing, preparing and editing application administration
documentation, presentations, training materials, and manuals.

·         Establishes and manages system integrations in ServiceNow.

·         Manage incidents/problems related to the ServiceNow platform.

·         Develop & manage service portal and catalog items, operational
metrics reporting & dashboards.

·         Ensures that service requests for new users, reports and other
requests related to ServiceNow work are prioritized and completed.

*Requirements:*

·         Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as change,
Incident, Problem Management, Knowledge, and Request

·         Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and of latest
ServiceNow features Formulation and definition of solution scope and
objectives while working with a team of Developers/Analysts on functional
requirements/specifications

·         Experience with Object-Oriented Design, Unit Testing/TestDriven
Development techniques to design, code, test, debug, and document automated
services

·         Expertise with strong ability to learn new technologies/develop
elegant solutions: ServiceNow/JavaScript/REST/UI/UX
design/HTML/Bootstrap/JSON/Jquery

·         Strong documentation skills: requirements, implementation plans,
technical specification documents, and other development/project management
docs

·         Business, technical, or integration consulting ServiceNow
Development and Administration JavaScript SQL Server Development REST
Integrations .NET C# Development

*Vineet Sharma*

*IT Recruiter*

*1 Point System LLC*

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina,

United States – 28134.

*P* : 803-818-3474 Ext : 112

Text Now : (315) 987-0024

*E* : *vinee...@1pointsys.com <vinee...@1pointsys.com>*

*Gtalk/Skype: *vicky1point...@gmail.com

*LinkedIn:* linkedin.com/in/vineet-sharma-11043aa4
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vineet-sharma-11043aa4>

Fax :  803-832-7973

*W* : www.1pointsys.com

[image: 1521061674134_image.jpg]

*An E-Verified company | An Equal Opportunity Employer *

INDIA | UNITED STATES  | CANADA

receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience caused to you.