Hello ,
Hope you are doing well today,

I have an Excellent *Security Architect * Position available in *Miami FL. *If
you want to take your Career to the next Level than this is the time to
apply. Please share your most updated resume at b...@tharutechnologies.com with
the best number to reach you.

*If you are not looking for a job Change. Then Please pass this
requirements to your friends or Colleague who might be in job Search.*

*Job Summary    *Job Title:* Security Architect *

Work Location:* Miami FL / Raleigh NC*

Duration:* 12+ Months (Extendable)*

*Skills *

   - Experience in security standards, security systems and authentication
   protocols; encryptions, Design public key infrastructures (PKIs), including
   use of certification authorities (CAs) and digital signatures,
   understanding of firewall, VPN, routers, IDS scanning technologies and
   servers, LDAP, security ZTA tolerance etc.
   - Knowledge of information security principles and practices
   - Strong communication and problem-solving skills

  I look forward to hear back from you soon.

Thanks and Regards

*Ben Smith* – Sr IT  Recruiter
Direct – (571) 444-6029

b...@tharutechnologies.com