Please share profiles to *vinee...@1pointsys.com <vinee...@1pointsys.com>*

I will reply at earliest if resume will be considerable for this job role.

*Looking for Full Stack Java Developer in Holmdel, NJ*

*Job: Full Stack Developer*

Duration: 6 Months (Position is Right to Hire)

Location: Holmdel, NJ

*Visa: GC or US Citizen only*

*Our Mission:*

We embody the notion of be what’s next now! We envision, develop and manage
technology to connect the world. Our team brings excellence, passion,
creativity and curiosity to the job. We look at the business environment
and technologies in new and challenging ways, striving to develop and
deliver integrated whole-system solutions to meet our customers’
ever-changing needs.

*Why this role matters:*

We are actively seeking a senior Full Stack developer with hands-on
experience to solve business needs. Our Software Engineers build the
infrastructure and business logic for the next generation of unified
communication platforms.

*What you will do:*

Work with a team of talented and efficient developers for design,
development and testing of critical projects

Hands-on development for all projects

Architect and design complex software solutions along with the team

Contribute to the technology product roadmaps

Delivering system components to be integrated into the overall application
architecture.

*What you will bring:*

Adaptability to new technology tools and platforms

Exceptional design and documentation skills

Solid interpersonal skills to create a collaborative environment with the
Business teams, QA, and other development teams.Experience with Agile
methodologies

Strong problem solving skills with an aptitude for learning and
implementing emerging technologies

Desire to mentor junior team members and conduct knowledge sharing sessions

*What is required of you:*

Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science

5+ years of experience in Java/J2EE and/or Python

5+ years of experience in HTML, JavaScript, CSS

2+ years of experience in a modern SPA framework (Angular, React, Vue)

Experience developing and/or consuming web services (REST, SOAP, etc.)

Good understanding of Deep Learning, Neural Network algorithms etc

1+ years of experience with Tensorflow, Torch or something similar

Solid knowledge with either of MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle

Experience with any Non-SQL product is a plus

Experience with AWS deployment and management

Experience with Git, GitHub is a plus

Familiar with Linux or Unix

Working knowledge of Test Driven Development

*Vineet Sharma*

*IT Recruiter*

*1 Point System LLC*

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina,

United States - 28134.

*P* : 803-818-3474 Ext : 112

Text Now : (315) 987-0024

*E* : vinee...@1pointsys.com

*Gtalk/Skype: *vicky1point...@gmail.com

*LinkedIn:* linkedin.com/in/vineet-sharma-11043aa4
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vineet-sharma-11043aa4>

Fax :  803-832-7973

*W* : www.1pointsys.com

[image: 1521061674134_image.jpg]

*An E-Verified company | An Equal Opportunity Employer *

INDIA | UNITED STATES  | CANADA

receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience caused to you.