Hello, *Connections*...!!!

Hope you are doing great..!!!

We have urgent requirements for our Direct Clients across US for *Dot-Net
Developer, Data Analyst, Data Engineer, Big Data Lead, Salesforce Developer
& Salesforce Admin* with having suitable Experience. If anyone has *suitable
profiles* or Interested can share me your profiles.

*Note: We Are Not Accepting OPT & CPT's and We Are Not Providing Any
Sponsorship. Looking only who are staying *in USA

[image: 72374579_143688553559625_234956688438853632_n.jpg]

*Umashankar*

*US IT Recruiter*

*Genisis Technology Solutions*

*Email: **u...@genisists.com* <u...@genisists.com>