Please share profiles to *vinee...@1pointsys.com <vinee...@1pointsys.com>*

I will reply at earliest if resume will be considerable for this job role.

*Looking for Quality Analyst *

*Compensation:  $40/hr on C2C*

Must provide 2 managerial references !!

*Job Title:  Quality Analyst*

Location:  Memphis, TN

Duration:  12 Months (Potential to go perm full time at the end of the
contract period.)

Start Date:  ASAP

Interview: F2F HIGHLY preferred

*Visa: GC/USC/TN/H4EAD only*

*Job Description: *

We are looking for two Quality Analyst’s to come in and help our team.

Must have HP ALM/Quality Center experience as well as Excel expertise
including work with Pivot Tables.

This person will be exporting from ALM/QC to Excel/Pivot Tables, assigning
scripts to testers and helping our full time PM’s.

*Job Tasks:*

·         Develop and execute software test plans to identify problems and
causes.

·         Conduct Touchpoint/Defect conference calls.

·         Document software defects and create test sets using testing
scripts in HP ALM Quality Center.

·         Process system issue tickets for approvals and resolution
documentation.

*Vineet Sharma*

*IT Recruiter*

*1 Point System LLC*

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina,

United States - 28134.

*P* : 803-818-3474 Ext : 112

Text Now : (315) 987-0024

*E* : vinee...@1pointsys.com

*Gtalk/Skype: *vicky1point...@gmail.com

*LinkedIn:* linkedin.com/in/vineet-sharma-11043aa4
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vineet-sharma-11043aa4>