*Greetings!*

My name is Madhan from *Simba staffing*. Please go through the below
requirement and please send an updated resume to my attention at your
earliest convenience, so that we may support your candidacy for the role. I
sincerely appreciate you referring this requirement to anyone that you know
who might be interested in case of your unavailability.

*Position      :    * .*Net Lead Developer*

*Duration     :     Contract*

*Location      :     Lincoln, NE*

*Identity Access Management experience is must*

*Job Description:*

   - Reviews design documents and provides feedback on approach and
   estimates
   - Ensures that software meets or exceed specified standards and end-user
   requirements
   - Experience in newer technology stacks like .Net Core, REST API

   - *Identity Access Management experience is must*

Thanks & Regards

*Madhan*

Technical Recruiter

*Simba Staffing Consultant*