Hi,

Hope you are doing great,
Myself,* Sudhakar* from R2 Technologies, we have a requirement for *QA  *
*Automation* *Engineer* at *Beaverton, OR*. Please review the Job
description below and if you’d like to pursue this, please include a word
copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone number and rate in
your response. You can also reach me at *470-242-7345 Ex-304*, Drop the
suitable profiles on *sudha...@r2techcorp.com* <mano...@r2techcorp.com>.

*Job title: Automation QA Engineer*

*Location: Beaverton, OR*

*Duration:12 Months+*

*Must-Have:*

·         8+ years of experience and expertise in quality assurance testing
methodologies, processes, and strategies

·         Advanced level Experience with Selenium

·         Experience working in a CI (Continuous Integration) and CD
(Continuous Delivery) environment

·         Ability to proactively collaborate with POs/Leads and drive
defect and issue resolutions

·         Strong communication and leadership skills

·         Experience in application development and deployment tools such
as: GitHub; Eclipse; Maven; Jenkins, etc.

*Nice to have:*

·         Experience with Nightwatch, PTC Windchill/FlexPLM experience, AWS
experience

·         Experience with relational databases: Oracle and MySQL