Hi,

Hope you are doing great,
Myself,* Sudhakar* from R2 Technologies, we have a requirement for *QA
engineer with Kafka *at *Smithfield, RI*. Please review the Job description
below and if you’d like to pursue this, please include a word copy of your
latest resume along with a daytime phone number and rate in your
response. You can also reach me at *470-242-7345 Ex-304*, Drop the suitable
profiles on *sudha...@r2techcorp.com* <mano...@r2techcorp.com>.

*Job Title: QA engineer with Kafka*

*Location: Smithfield, RI*

*Duration: 6 Months+*

*Job Details:*
Must Have Skills
QA in Kafka (will be used as a messaging queue)
Rest-assured or equivalent for automation or Web

Detailed Job Description
1. Experience working as QA in Kafka will be used as a messaging queue
2. Experience working with REST assured or equivalent for automation or Web
3. Requirement analysis, E2E planning
4. Strong communication skills

Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute
Requirement analysis, E2E planning
Test Execution
Onsite Offshore coordination

*Thanks and Regards . . . .* ?