Just to add my comment from the other thread as I think its relevant
here :
http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Android+Market/thread?tid=5d08f29aeb3d9706&hl=en&fid=5d08f29aeb3d970600046438bbae6cbc

Now that I think about it, my app is on market at £0.69 = approx $0.99
and I am getting quite a lot of payment declined.

Thats completely unfair if this is because Google won't let me sell my
app in dollars - and I believe UK devs should be compensated for lost
sales from payment declined and from currency confusion.

And Google, you are losing 30% on lost sales too - surely you have an
incentive to fix?!

Alex