Hi all,
My purpose is very simple : each 1second, I want to redraw an object
on different place on background.
I do not know where my error on this code below. Hope that you can
show me or give me an advice to fix this problem

Here is my code
**********************************************************************************************************************
public class My_View extends View{

    private Bitmap mBackground_img;
    private Drawable mMoveObject;
    private int mObjectw,mObjecth;
    private int Dx,Dy;

    private Handler myHandler = new Handler();
    private long lasttime;
    public My_View(Context context,AttributeSet ats,int ds)
    {
        super(context,ats,ds);
        init(context);
    }
    public My_View(Context context,AttributeSet ats)
    {
        super(context,ats);
        init(context);
    }
    public My_View(Context context)
    {
        super(context);
        init(context);
    }

public void change()
    {
        invalidate();
    }
private void init(Context context)
    {
        Resources res     = context.getResources();
        mMoveObject        = res.getDrawable
(R.drawable.lander_firing);
        mBackground_img = BitmapFactory.decodeResource(res,
R.drawable.my_pic);
        mObjectw = mMoveObject.getIntrinsicWidth();
        mObjecth = mMoveObject.getIntrinsicHeight();
        Dx = Dy  = 0;

        lasttime = System.currentTimeMillis() + 1000;
        Thread mthread = new Thread(null,doBackground,"Background");
        mthread.start();
    }
    private Runnable doBackground = new Runnable()
    {
        public void run()
        {
            long now = System.currentTimeMillis();
            if(lasttime < now )
            {
                Dx = Dx + 10;
                Dy = Dy + 10;
                lasttime = now + 1000;
                myHandler.post(change_view);
             }
        }
    };
    private Runnable change_view = new Runnable()
    {
        public void run()
        {
            change();
        }
    };
    @Override
    public void onDraw(Canvas canvas)
    {
        canvas.drawBitmap(mBackground_img,0 ,0 , null);
        mMoveObject.setBounds(Dx, Dy, Dx+mObjectw, Dy+mObjecth);
        mMoveObject.draw(canvas);
    }
}