Hi,

Hope you are doing great,
Myself,* Sudhakar* from R2 Technologies, We have a requirement for *Data
Analyst* at *Princeton, NJ, Wilmington, DE* Please review the Job
description below and if you’d like to pursue this, please include a word
copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone number and rate in
your response. You can also reach me at *470-242-7345 Ex-304*, Drop the
suitable profiles on *sudha...@r2techcorp.com* <mano...@r2techcorp.com>.

*Position: Data Analyst Location: Princeton, NJ, Wilmington, DE Duration:12
months+*

 *Role Description*

·         Maintain, cleanse and update records within the Client
Relationship Management (CRM) systems utilized by BlackRock's Retail and
Institutional sales channels. This will include researching information
across a variety of internal and external data sources.

·         Work in partnership with our team members to ensure all data
exceptions and service requests are completed accurately and within our
agreed upon SLA

·         Should be having *very strong SQL knowledge*, capable of
writing *complex
analytical SQLs*

·         Advanced knowledge and experience working with relational
databases

·         Work closely with wider Client Data team and internal
stakeholders to solve data problems and help improve the client experience

·         Exception monitoring of core client attributes via CRM tools and
responding to user requests for ad hoc client data maintenance

·         Identify trends in data quality anomolies and suggest process and
techonology improvements

·         Reconcile differences between BlackRock data and other data
sources

·         Participate in special data projects as they arise, including
large projects to remediate external data sets into our internal technology
platform

*Skills:*

·         Minimum 2 years' experience in data management and/or data
operations preferrably for a Financial Services organization

·         Understanding of business applications including Excel, Word,
Access and PowerPoint

·         Familiarity maintaining data in CRM systems

·         Understanding of data query applications or other programming
disciplines

·         Organized and detail oriented with strong time management skills

·         Strong multi-tasking abilities in a high performance, high demand
environment

·         Strong control/risk mitigation mentality with ability to know
when to escalate issues

·         Capacity for critical and independent thought, especially around
process improvement

·         Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills

·         Outstanding work ethic and willingness to contribute beyond the
scope of one's role to achieve team and firm objectives

·         A “Student of the Markets” mentality: Intellectually curious with
a passion for learning about the global financial markets and the
investment management business.

*Education:*

·         BS/BA Degree required