Hi,

I am Saikiran from Isite Technologies, We have the below position, Please
check and let me know if you have any suitable candidate for this role.
Also send me their updated resume in word format with contact details

*Position : Java Full Stack Developer*

*Location : Rockville, MD*

*Responsibilities:*

*3**+ years of experience in US must.*

*Strong knowledge in UI*

Participate in agile software development, prototyping and code reviews
with a small team of developers

As a full-stack developer, you will code back-end services in Java/Go/Node
JS and front-end in HTML, CSS3 and JavaScript Angular JS

Design, implement and/or use RESTful web services

Implement modern and responsive UI for the web and variety of devices

Write testable, well thought-out code within the Java ecosystem, embracing
additional languages and frameworks when appropriate

Unit, e2e and performance testing software under load to ensure reliability
and scalability

Thanks & regards

saikiran

isite technologies