Greetings!

Hope your doing well

Hiring  DATA ENGINEER  with our client in Irving, TX || Appreciate your
response.

Title:  DATA ENGINEER
Locations: Irving, TX
Duration: 12+ months

Responsibilities:

·         Hadoop HIVE spark Kaffka

·         Role Summary Purpose We are looking for a Data Engineer to be
part of our scrum teams and perform functional system development for
Hadoop applications for our Enterprise Data Lake initiative

·         This is high visibility fast paced key initiative will integrate
data across internal and external sources provide analytical insights and
integrate with our critical systems

·         Work with team members to achieve business results in a fast
paced and quickly changing environment

·         Pair up with experienced data engineers to develop cutting edge

·         Analytic applications leveraging Big Data technologies Hadoop
NoSQL and In memory Data Grids

·         Programming experience in at least one of the following languages
Scala Java or Python