Hi ,

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on  *iOS Developer *Position with my client.
Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, rate, and
availability date.

*Requirement details:   *

*Job title: iOS Developer Location: **Chicago_IL*
* Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform

Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new
features.

Offline Implementation experience

Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general
reliability.

Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.

Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
development efficiency.

*Primary Skill Set:*

iOS – Swift

iOS - Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, UI components

*Secondary Skill Set:*

Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new
features.

Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
development efficiency.

Good communication and interpersonal skills

*Thanks** & Regards*

*Adam **Noel*

*Star**Techs **Inc*
*a...@startechsinc.com <a...@startechsinc.com> *