Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of *POS(**Point of Sale**)
Tester* at *Los
Angeles, CA *with our client. If you are interested then please reply me
with your updated resume or you can call me at *(805) 852-7142.*

*Role: **POS(**Point of Sale**) Tester*

*Location: **Los Angeles, CA*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Job Description*

   - Prior experience in testing POS testing ideally with APTOS (store6) so
      they can hit the ground running and don’t need basic KT. POS skill sets
      include Clock in, Open Store Register, testing different security
      credentials, rejection of store opening, discounts, elite program
      functionality, in store and app functionality, inquiry, inventory check,
      stock transfer, receipts – i.e. with gift vouchers, cash management,
      general management, applying a tax exemption with discounts, close
      transaction, manual text modification on shoes, issuing a gift card,
      refunds)
      - Experience in integration testing with 3rd party and in-house
      applications (Email/SMS receipt, Tax , PeopleSoft, etc.)
      - Digital and mobile test experience.

*Thanks & Regards*

Avanish Pandey

*Sr. Recruitment Executive*

*VBeyond Corporation* I* PARTNERING FOR GROWTH*

*(908) 923-0211 Ext 305 || (805) 852-7142*

avani...@vbeyond.com || avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com

*Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is
the better way to reach me.*