Hi ,

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on  *Sr API Automation Test Engineer  *Position
with my client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details,
rate, and availability date.

*Requirement details:   *

*Job title: Sr API Automation Test Engineer Location: **Dallas TX / Phoenix
AZ*
* Duration: 12+ Months*

*Job Description:*

·         Min 5+ years of  strong testing experience

·         Min 3+ years of experience in Test Automation of APIs and micro
services

·         Experience in scripting for automation – using JAVA/Python

·         Experience with building automation framework for API/Web

·         Experience in test delivery in a Agile model with focus on in
sprint automation

·         Solid understanding of RESTful web services and microservice
architecture

·         Strong hands-on experience with automation of APIs using
SOAPUI/Rest Assured or other API automation frameworks

·         Strong in validation content from XML, data bases and flat files
using scripts

·         Strong knowledge of Database and SQL queries for data validation

·         Solid understanding of test process: requirement analysis, test
scenario design, test case creation, test scripting and status reporting to
stakeholders for testing services

·         Experience working with Jenkins to build CI/CD pipeline

·         Able to independently lead and be responsible for the quality of
deliverables including automation

·         Should have working knowledge on JIRA for test and defect tracking

·         Strong knowledge of AWS technology  is preferred

Knowledge on contract based testing using PACT is preferred

*Thanks** & Regards*

*Adam **Noel*

*Star**Techs **Inc*

*a...@startechsinc.com <a...@startechsinc.com> *