Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at bha...@votoconsulting.com*.*

*NO H1B !!*

*Data Science Engineer contract roles *

*Seattle **Washington**.*

*These are 6 month initial projects in downtown Seattle.*

*Phone & Skype*

JD-

For the Data Science roles, they will do more of the Computer Vision
algorithms, ML, and AI type of work.

They will be working on projects like new Search Filters for images and
such on the Gettyimages.com site.  Things like colors, tones and other
content results or images, predicting behavior of users based on prior
search history and Recommendations based on usage and search decisions.
This is their Visual Intelligence team, which has about 6 people on it.

While they like Computer Vision and related experience, they  just need
solid Devs that will implement Algorithm and such from the data science
teams.

----------------------

Attached is the JD for the 2 Visual Intelligence Engineer roles. On the
Visual Intelligence team we're working with computer vision algorithms to
classify our images and enhance our user experiences. We're working on
projects like:

   - classifying assets by visual style
   - using facial recognition to enhance our search results diversity
   - predicting future visual trends using machine learning and AI
   - using computer vision to add new metadata to images

The expectations for our candidate are:

   - wants to use new technology to solve hard problems
   - creativity
   - passion for computer vision and search algorithms
   - experience with Big Data is an asset

*Thanks&Regards,*

*Bharat Chhibber*

*Email:* *Bharat**@votoconsulting.com* <hw...@votoconsulting.com>

*Phone #: 201-331-6935*

*15 Barbara St,Kendall Park,New Jersey 08824*
<https://maps.google.com/?q=15+Barbara+St,Kendall+Park,New+Jersey+08824&entry=gmail&source=g>

*http://www.votoconsulting.com* <http://www.votoconsulting.com/>