Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Role: Sr. IBM DataPower Consultant*

*Location: Boca Raton, FL (100% onsite)*

*Duration: 12 Months *

Seeking an expert in IBM DataPower Administration. This is a contract
position to join an established client project and candidate will require
to be 100% onsite at our client in the Boca Raton, FL area.

*Qualifications*:

10+ years of overall experience in Information Technology.

In depth experience in DataPower administration (Deployment of IDG)

Must have knowledge of DataPower deployment in Datacenters (Networking,
Ethernet configuration and upgrading firmware)

Familiarity with DataPower Architecture (DMZ, Internal, HA, DR, and
Application Optimization)

Experience with Web Services Proxy and Multiprotocol Gateway

Must have hands on experience with Security policy within DataPower

Must maintain have knowledge of DataPower auditing and troubleshooting
framework

Ability to technical specifications throughout the development and
Infrastructure process

Will be required to be available for occasional On-Call support rotation.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>