Hai,

Greeting from WORKPATH

We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients. Please check and send
me the suitable profiles ASAP

Job Title: Hadoop Admin & Data Load

Location: Cambridge, MA

Duration: 6 Months

Contract:C2C

Required Skills:

·         3 to 5 years hands on experience

·         Hadoop Admin--(Cloudera/Hortonworks/CDP)

·         MongoDB Knowledge/Admin

·         ETL - Data load to Hadoop/Cloud

·         Experience in Linux Administration

·         Experience in scripting Languages like Shell and Ansible

·         Knowledge in Python, R, Spark

·         Knowledge in Security tools like Kerberos and Ranger

·         Knowledge in AWS Cloud administration

·         Knowledge in Scheduling tools like Oozie etc.

·         Knowledge in RDBMS like SQL, Oracle etc.

·         knowledge in RStudio, Shiny etc.

·         knowledge in Data visualization tools like Jupyter, Tableau and
QlikView

* Interested people please contact us @ +1512 879 9925*

*Thanks& Regards,*

*Ravi  .K*