Greetings!!

Hope you are doing great.

The below following is the *HOTLIST* of my skilled consultants available on
our bench. They are available immediately to accept the new opportunity on
a C2C basis. Mail your Client requirements to j...@urbanesoft.com   and
john1urbanes...@gmail.com . You can reach me at (630)780-4905.

*Candidate*

*Skill Set*

*Location*

*Re Location*

*Availability*

*Visa Type*

*Exp year*

Qumar

SAP MM

Chicago, IL

Yes

IMMEDIATE

GC EAD

7+ years

Niha

 Business analyst

Chicago, IL

IMMEDIATE

H1B

7+ years

 Khan

SAP SECURITY And GRC

Schaumburg, IL

Yes

IMMEDIATE

OPT

6+ years

Farooqui

Data Analyst

Chicago, IL

Yes

IMMEDIATE

USC

8+ years

Ibrahim

QA Analyst

Chicago, IL

Yes

IMMEDIATE

GC EAD

8+ years

Fayaz khan

SAP WM

Chicago, IL

Yes

IMMEDIATE

USC

8+ years

Jameel

SAP PP/MM

Chicago, IL

Yes

IMMEDIATE

USC

8+ years

Rasheed

Unix Linux system admin

Chicago, IL

Yes

IMMEDIATE

USC

8+ years

Have a nice Day.

Thanks & Regards,

John ( Business Development Manager),

Phone: (630) 780 - 4905

Fax :  (702) 973 - 0973

Email: j...@urbanesoft.com

 Urbane Soft Technologies Inc,

 5795 S.Sandhill Rd, STE F,

 Las Vegas, Nevada -89120

 USA

 www.urbanesoft.com

 ABOUT URBANE SOFT TECHNOLOGIES INC

Urbane Soft Technologies Inc is an IT consulting & staffing firm,
which specializes in providing top IT resources to companies on a contract
and permanent basis.

Our expertise extends to all modules of IT technologies.

We can provide top IT resources at rates lower than those charged by
large integrators.

Here is a link to our website: www.urbanesoft.com