Hi, A surprising problem occurs when I try to play Video, I can only
hear the sound part of the video. My code snippet is below:

public class VideoDemo extends Activity {

        public static final int MENU_PLAYER=Menu.FIRST;
        public static final int MENU_VIDEO=MENU_PLAYER+1;
        private final static String VIDEOURL="/sdcard/10-58-26.3gp";
    @Override
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.main);
      //  playVideoByVideoView(VIDEOURL);
    }
    private void playVideoByVideoView(String fileURL){
//      this.getWindow().setFormat(PixelFormat.TRANSLUCENT);
        setContentView(R.layout.videoview);
        VideoView videoView=(VideoView)findViewById(R.id.surface_view);

//      videoView.setVisibility(SurfaceView.VISIBLE);
        videoView.bringToFront();
        videoView.setVideoPath(fileURL);
        videoView.setMediaController(new MediaController(this));
        videoView.requestFocus();
//      videoView.start();
    }
    private void playVideoByMediaPlayer(String fileURL){
        MediaPlayer mp = new MediaPlayer();
        SurfaceView sv =new SurfaceView(this);
        try {
                        mp.setDataSource(fileURL);
                        mp.setDisplay(sv.getHolder());
                        mp.prepare();
                        mp.start();
                } catch (IllegalArgumentException e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();
                        mp.release();

                } catch (IllegalStateException e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();
                        mp.release();
                } catch (IOException e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();
                        mp.release();
                }
    }
        @Override
        public boolean onCreateOptionsMenu(Menu menu) {
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                boolean ret= super.onCreateOptionsMenu(menu);
                menu.add(0, MENU_PLAYER, 0, "MediaPlayer");
                menu.add(0, MENU_VIDEO, 0, "VideoView");
                return ret;
        }
        @Override
        public boolean onMenuItemSelected(int featureId, MenuItem item) {
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                boolean ret= super.onMenuItemSelected(featureId, item);
                switch(item.getItemId()){
                case MENU_PLAYER:
                        playVideoByMediaPlayer(VIDEOURL);

                        break;
                case MENU_VIDEO:
                        playVideoByVideoView(VIDEOURL);
                        break;
                }
                return ret;
        }
}

But when I invoke playVideoByVideoView() method in onCreate() ,I can
see the video part.  Can anybody tell me why this problem happen?  How
can I solve this problem. Thanks Very Much!