Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position :- RPA / Blue Prism Developer*

*Location :- Charlotte , NC*

*Job Description:*

   - In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with RPA development
   - At least 2+ years of experience with developing Bots using BP RPA
   platform
   - Understand client process and aid with process discovery
   - Prepare process documentation which includes IPA, PDD, SDD, etc.
   - Process automation adhering to the RPA coding standards and best
   practices guidelines. Troubleshooting and debugging of the issues.
   - Experience with production deployment
   - Production support for Bots in production
   - Experience with defect management tools like Jira

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>