Hi ,

Please share your profile  to *sekhar.no...@3sbc.com*
<sekhar.no...@3sbc.com>

*SAP QM with S/4 Exp*

St. Petersburg, FL (Tampa) Periodic travel to our San Diego, CA site.

Local candidates in Florida or candidates willing to relocate will get
priority first for interviews before plus expense candidates.

Duration: 8-month contract.

Skillset: QM Consultant with S/4 Experience

*               We are looking to implement the SAP QM module in our S/4
1709 landscape.

*               We want to leverage the out of the box processes and
functionality available in the solution and are looking for an experienced
Functional resource that can take us through the lifecycle of a QM
implementation from requirements and process definition to Configuration,
Testing, and Deployment.

*               Resource needs some integration experience with EWM (but
don't need to know EWM)

*               Resource must have at least 3 full life-cycle QM
implementations, experience integration QM to EWM, and a high level of
demonstrated proficiency in the following QM related areas:

        *   Quality Planning

        *   Quality Notifications

        *   Quality Inspection

        *   Standard Reporting

        *   Quality Control

        *   Quality Certificates

        *   Test Equipment Management

        *   QM Integration to MM, PP, SD, and EWM

        *   QM Master Data Creation/Maintenance

        *   Inspections, Sampling, Quality Info Records, Result Recording

Thanks and regards,

Sekhar

Recruiter

An E-Verified Company