Hello! I have a developer account on Google Play, which has two applications -
games. One is published long ago and safely. Android application package. After
the third version, nothing happened, I calmly checked. In the evening a letter
arrived:

This is a notification that your Google Play Publisher account has been
terminated.

REASON FOR TERMINATION: Prior violations of the Developer Program Policies and
Developer Distribution Agreement by this or associated accounts as outlined in
previous emails sent to the registered email address(es) of the Publisher
account(s).

Google Play Publisher suspensions are associated with developers, and may span
multiple account registrations and related Google services.

You can visit the Developer Policy Center to better understand how we enforce
Developer Program Policies. If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel this
termination may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team.

Do not attempt to register a new developer account. We will not be restoring
your account at this time.

The Google Play Team

Please help anyone who has encountered such a problem! No forbidden content or
libraries. There were no notifications and warnings! Sorry for the translation.
Online translator. I'm from Russia. It is difficult to communicate in English.