*bi...@tekishub.com* <bi...@tekishub.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

*Looking for DW ETL Lead Developer at Englewood, CO*

Hello

Hope you are doing well,

Our client is really very eager to fill this position ASAP!!!! If you're
interested, please call me at your earliest convenience. If not available
to take up this position, I will be grateful if you could forward this
email to your friends who may be interested.

*Job Title: DW ETL Lead Developer*

*Location: Englewood, CO*

*Duration: 7 months+ contract *

*Visa: ALL (NO OPT, CPT & Transfers)*

Overview:: We need a person who know Data Warehousing and also good hands
on knowledge on AWS services. It would be helpful to have some Java
experience as well.

Seeking for a seasoned ETL & Data Lead Engineer with a passion for hands-on
design/development and collaboration with business partners. The ETL Lead
must have deep experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse, Data Mart design,
development and end to end execution of data solutions. Prior experience in
developing design patterns for Big Data and Cloud solutions is a big plus.
This role will work closely with manager and other data leads in the areas
of data integration, architecture/structure, business intelligence,
analytics and governance to execute business strategy. This role will
establish standards and tools across data analytics and reporting platform,
based on industry best practices.

*Responsibilities::*

• Collaborate with product managers, data scientists and analysts to
prepare complex data sets that can be used to solve difficult problems

• Administer, maintain, and improve data infrastructure and data processing
pipeline including ETL jobs, events processing, and job monitoring &
alerting.

• Help define, implement, and reinforce data engineering best practices and
processes

• Design and implement highly scalable ELK (ElasticSearch, Logstash and
Kibana) stack in AWS

• Build Java based applications (APIs) and RESTful web services using
Micro-services architecture.

• Work across all phases of the software development lifecycle in a
cross-functional, agile development team setting

• Partner with engineers, data scientists, architects and Manager to define
and refine our data architecture and technology choices.

• Help define, implement, and reinforce data engineering best practices and
processes

• Design and develop programs that will help provisioning of complex
enterprise data to achieve analytics, reporting, and data science.

• Identify and recommend appropriate continuous improvement opportunities.

• Experience developing back end, data warehouse technology solutions

*Qualifications::*

• 5+ Years of Data Warehouse Experience with Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.

• Demonstrated strength in complex SQL queries, data modeling, ETL
development, and data warehousing

• Extensive experience working with AWS with a strong understanding of S3,
Snowflake, Athena, Lambda, S3, EC2, etc.

• Experience in maintaining data warehouse systems and working on large
scale data transformation using Hadoop or other Big Data technologies

• Experience mentoring other Data Engineers

• 3+ years hands on experience with Java based applications.

• 2+ years of experience in working with Spring Boot, Spring Rest API,
Kafka or other messaging technologies

• Experience in end to end Low level design, development, administration
and delivery of ELK/Java solutions.

• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or
Business Administration or an equivalent combination of education, training
and experience.

*Technology Stack::*

Java 8, RESTful APIs, Micro-services, Spring framework, AWS(S3, Lambda,
ECS, Fargates, etc), Snowflakes, Logstash, Kafka, Elastic Search,
Databricks, Git, IntelliJ, CI/CD, Jenkins, Docker, Rancher

*Please respond me with the following details:*

Full Name:

Number:

Email ID:

Current Location:

Skype Name:

LinkedIn id:

Visa status:

Visa copy & DL copy:

Updated resume:

DOB:

Education details:

Bachelors, University and Year of Passing:

Masters, University and Year of Passing:

Employer Details:

Thanks & Regards

Mohammed Bilal Shah?

Sr Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D5E048.145AF4B0]

TekisHub Consulting Services

1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE, 19801

****:* bi...@tekishub.com

*(**: *302 613 2500 Ext 245

*Hangouts*: bilal.recruite...@gmail.com

*LinkedIn*: linkedin.com/in/qamar-bilal-561bba117

*Website:* www.Tekishub.com

[image: E-Verify - Employment Eligibility Verification banner with E-Verify
logo.] <https://e-verify.uscis.gov/esp/cpshome.aspx>  An E- Verified Company