Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bha...@votoconsulting.com*
<bha...@votoconsulting.com>.

*No H1B OPT !!*

*Job Title:            **Senior Lead Data Engineer / Developer *

*Length:               4 to 6 month contract*

*Location:            100% remote*

*Skype hire*

*JOB DESCRIPTION: *

   1. Looking for a Senior Lead Data Engineer / Developer who is primarily
   capable of understanding existing Scala Scripts & Spark Jobs and
   re-structure/re-design it and also on-ground convert those Scala Scripts /
   Jobs to new formats as per defined formats / business specifications.
   2. The Senior Lead developer need to look into and contributing to
   complex design solutions helping Data Architects for re-design of Scala
   Scripts and its implementation (hands-on coding) and build solutions for
   cloud migrations of data / jobs from on-premise SQL /MapR/Hadoop to EMR on
   No-SQL/Dynamo DB on AWS.

*I will need this below data from all candidates. *

   1. Work done on Scala and when was Scala last used
   2. SCALA IDE- Sample coding – will be needed in the interview (check if
   candidate is ready)

*Bharat Chhibber*

*Email:* *Bharat**@votoconsulting.com* <hw...@votoconsulting.com>

*Phone #: 201-331-6935*