*bi...@tekishub.com* <bi...@tekishub.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

*Looking for Appian BPM Administrator at Malvern, PA*

Hello

Hope you are doing well,

Our client is really very eager to fill this position ASAP!!!! If you're
interested, please call me at your earliest convenience. If not available
to take up this position, I will be grateful if you could forward this
email to your friends who may be interested.

*Job Title: Appian BPM Administrator*

*Location: Malvern, PA*

*Duration: 12 months+ contract *

*Visa: ALL (NO OPT, CPT & Transfers)*
*Minimum years of experience required: 12 years*

* Must Have Skills – Mention All In Supplier Synopsis*
• Experience in installing Appian on AWS EC2 instances in distributed
environment

*JD*
• At least 5-6 years of experience in Appian server administration, knowing
all aspects of Appian product and implementation methodology.
• In-depth understanding of Appian Enterprise Product Architecture
including various server components like – Webserver, Apache Application
Server, Search Server, Data Server and Appian engines etc.
• Experience in installing Appian on AWS EC2 instances in distributed
environment
• Experience in applying TLS security on Appian installation at webserver /
JDK / Disk and DB level
• Experience in installing SSL certificates for Appian installation
• Experience in configuring Appian Directory structure for Internal Data
• Experience in configuring and customizing Appian through various changes
like custom, properties, topology.xml etc.
• Expertise in performing Appian Admin activities like configuring data
sources, installing Primary database and establishing connectivity with
Appian, enabling SSO and SAML integration.
• Expert in Linux and Shell scripting with expertise in writing cleanup
utilities and cron jobs
• Expertise in configuring check pointing and other Appian settings
• Experience in setting up Email server on Appian along with configuring
custom mail boxes
• Experience in developing Appian Custom Components and debugging
deployment issues
• Experience in Appian Java Messaging Services along with configuring
relation databases like MySQL & Postgres
• Experience in setting up Appian CI/CD pipelines with tools like Bamboo,
Jenkins and Appian automated deployment manager
• Experience in integrating systems across multiple platforms including
Appian and AWS
• Appian Application maintenance experience with Configuring Backup and
Restoration
• Experience in setting up Appian High Availability & Distributed
installation
• Experience in Troubleshooting Appian server performance and
infrastructure related issues
• Ability to work and communicate effectively with program management
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• Strong communication, problem-solving skill
• Experience and desire to work in Global offshore/onshore model
• Exposure to Appian Implementation Methodology/Agile development

*Please respond me with the following details:*

Full Name:

Number:

Email ID:

Current Location:

Skype Name:

LinkedIn id:

Visa status:

Visa copy & DL copy:

Updated resume:

DOB:

Education details:

Bachelors, University and Year of Passing:

Masters, University and Year of Passing:

Employer Details:

Thanks & Regards

Mohammed Bilal Shah?

Sr Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D5E048.145AF4B0]

TekisHub Consulting Services

1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE, 19801

****:* bi...@tekishub.com

*(**: *302 613 2500 Ext 245

*Hangouts*: bilal.recruite...@gmail.com

*LinkedIn*: linkedin.com/in/qamar-bilal-561bba117

*Website:* www.Tekishub.com

[image: E-Verify - Employment Eligibility Verification banner with E-Verify
logo.] <https://e-verify.uscis.gov/esp/cpshome.aspx>  An E- Verified Company