Hi ::

We do have opening on *GRC Archer Developer  *with my client. Please share
me your resume with full name, contact details, rate, and availability date.

*Kindly share me the resumes only if you can share PP number for submission*

*Requirement Details:*

*Job Title: GRC Archer Developer*

*Location: REMOTE During COVID- client is located in Dallas, TX*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Job Description*:

*Job Responsibilities Include:*

Member of the Enterprise Compliance Operational Risk team

Help with analysis, design, and development of new Restful API's to move
and share data between GRC Archer and other consuming applications

*Basic Qualifications:*

5 plus years of development experience with *GRC Archer*.

5 plus years of experience with *Archer API* (Restful and *SOAP* WS)

1 year of experience working in the Operational Risk function of an
organization

*Preferred Skills:*

Experience with all the core components of Archer development:
Role/Groups/Record Permissions, Fields/Layouts, Data Driven Events,
Advanced Workflow, Notifications, complex Calculations, Custom code
development, Reporting, Data Feed Management etc.

Hands-on experience in *.NET or JAVA; SQL Server; API *integrations of
Archer with other systems

RSA Archer Associate or Professional certification preferred

Experience in Java application stack

on technical requirements

Lead the items such as user accounts, data feeds, workflow & reports access
etc.

Provide development / configuration support based on technical requirements

Own technical issues/problem resolution and request management

Execute test cases and document them

Support User Acceptance Tests and implement code into production

Define/configure questionnaires/workflows/forms/reports in Archer

Participate in and support Archer version upgrades

Install, test and deploy new applications in Archer

Work with service management and infrastructure teams as needed on
technology upgrades, maintenance, and issue resolution

*Thanks & Regards*
*Adam Noel*
[image:
https://media-exp1.licdn.com/dms/image/C511BAQGnHeZ37MgQCA/company-background_10000/0/1544714714064?e=1612040400&v=beta&t=hgoHliaIYlRL1iksatIknoy3WbkRphg_jFtoM6Bwxco]