Hi

My name is Shashikant. I have been on a constant lookout for the technology
professional to the various open position that we have with our esteemed
clients.
If you have any consultant looking for new Opportunity, please share theirs
resume along with contact details.

*Note: Need Passport number at the time of Submission.*

*Title – UI / Angular Developer*
*Location – Moorestown, NJ (Currently Remote)*
*Duration – Long Term (Contract)*

*At least* *9 Years of Experience Required.*

*Job Description:*-

   - Experience on Angular 1.x, 2.0, 4.0.
   - Experience on HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Node.js.
   - Experience on SOAP/REST Web services, Web services security
   considerations, etc
   - Experience on CICD pipeline and tools like GitHub, Maven, Jenkins,
   Nexus
   - Good knowledge on Databases (Oracle, MySQL)
   - Excellent communication skills
   - Should be able to work well with the Business teams, get an
   understanding of the Business requirements and map them into Technical
   inputs.
   - Should be aware of the SDLC processes.
   - Should be able to work across diverse client teams and also in a
   multi-vendor environment
   - Should be a good team player/be flexible enough to support the demands
   of the project.
   - Should be excellent at hands on coding and having a keen sense of the
   project architecture.

 Thanks & Regards,

*Shashikant Gupta*
*IT Recruiter, Tanisha Systems Inc*