Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Role: Sr SAP GRC Consultant with Process Controls experience*

*Location: Phillipsburg, NJ*

*Duration: 9 months  *

*Note: Please Submit GC/US citizens only*

   - Responsible for delivery of SAP Security and GRC application support
   and enhancements
   - Work closely with other Work stream leads on the process to integrate
   procurement, Sales, Warehouse and Production processes, design best
   practices and recommend them to Project team on both sides, Understand
   Trade Embargo rules that are to be implemented as part of International
   Trade process setup exclusively in GRC area
   - Minimum 2 Years of SAP GRC SAP Process Control with experience in
   implementation planning, blueprinting, customizing and enhancement
   - Lead, guide, configure and recommend best approaches for
   User/Application/Interface Security, Experience with Regulatory Controls
   like ITAR/EAR and CUI is a must
   - Excellent written and verbal communications – will be authoring
   Functional Specs, driving requirements documentation via workshops, so it
   is important that the candidate knows how to carry him/herself while
   conducting sessions with small groups of high-level stakeholders
   - Should have experience in managing complex workflows in SAP GRC
   - Should have a good understanding of SAP Security Role design & GRC
   Architecture

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>