Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Role: SAP SCM Architect *

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

*Duration: 6 Months+*

   - 10+ years in-depth experience in relevant IT roles
   - Extensive experience with Supply Chain Management processes
   - Strong SAP experience in Supply Chain modules (Manufacturing, Quality
   Management, Production Management, Warehouse Management, and Logistics)
   - Strong verbal and written communications

   - Strong analytical abilities to manage a global delivery portfolio
   - 3 Major Projects – End to End Integration Projects experience
   - IoT /Industry 4.0 Project Experience
   - Someone who can design, build, & test .Able to manage business facing
   meetings, understand requirements, white board a solution design, write
   specifications and hand over to developers on shore and offshore to
   complete the work with his oversight
   - Hands On Cloud Architecture Experience
   - Experience in platforms integrations
   - Develop and manage IT Customer Relationships
   - Extensive experience in the delivery of final solutions
   - Can work effectively with remote teams across multiple time zones

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>