Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Oracle/Exadata – Core DBA *
*Location: Detroit , Michigan*
*Duration: 1 Years*

Note: need candidates at least with 5 to 8 years of Exadata experience

 8+ years' experience as an Oracle Core DBA -
working/managing/administering Oracle DBs(on Unix/Linux/Solaris Platforms)
and Oracle Exadata

• Experienced in Oracle Data Guard , RAC and RMAN (Backup and Recovery)

• Experienced in Oracle Exadata Infrastructure including new features of
Exadata X7 / X8M

• Experienced in Oracle Database Installation and Database Upgrade
(preferably using Java method or Ansible)

• Good in Oracle Database Performance Optimization/Tuning

• Strong in troubleshooting and resolving Oracle DB errors/issues

• Experienced in Oracle DB Schema concepts - Tablespaces, Export - Import,
Users, Profiles

• Experienced in Oracle DB Security - Auditing , Encryption

• Experienced in Oracle DB Capacity Planning and Storage Management

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>