--
Hello

My name is Gopi Krishna from Sydata Inc. I am reaching out to you on an
exciting job opportunity with one of our clients.
Send profile only to kris...@sydatainc.com

*Role: SAP MDG Test Lead *

*Location: Dallas, TX*

·        Overall 10 + years of SAP MDG Functional Experience.

·        Strong experience working in implementation project on SAP MDG for
master data like Material, Business Partner, Financial Master Data.

·        Strong Experience in MDGIMG Configuration and SPRO Configuration

·        Strong experience in DRF, ALE/idocs, DIF, Workflow.

·        4 plus years of experience in MDG data modeling, UI modeling,
process modeling, validations/derivations, and data replication

·        Experience with BRF+ framework

·        Understands Material, Customer, Vendor, GL and Cost Center master
data from the technical and business perspectives

·        Knowledge of master data best practices and industry standards

·        Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. Must
be able to properly communicate and document findings, proposals, solutions
and analyses as developed.

·        Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, work with a team
as well as contribute individually, and follow standards and strict change
control procedures.

·        Prepare a blueprint, Functional, Technical and Test Specification
Documents in line with MDG capabilities, Master Data Domains like
Customer/Vendor/Financials/Materials, and configuration of MDG applications

·        Conduct and Coordinate testing with the client teams using HPQC
and ALM and prepare training manuals for the end user community.

·        Identify, report and Resolve & Track the issues till they are
closed

·        Participate in the project cut over & Go live tasks.

·        Ability to understand and investigate topics related to multiple
business areas from an analytical perspective is preferred

*Thanks & Regards*

*Gopi Krishna,*

*Sydata INC*

*Sr. US IT Recruiter*