Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Microsoft Biztalk Developer*

*Location: Louisville, KY*

*Type: Contract*

*Job Description:*

   - Good experience in BizTalk interface development using BizTalk 2010
   2013 2016.
   - Experience in BizTalk schemas Orchestration Pipeline components Design
   patters and FTP SMTP Web Http WCf adapters.
   - Experience in enterprise software development using NET stack
   including REST APIs.
   - Hands on experience in SQL Server development.
   - Design develop and support enterprise solutions and integration
   components.
   - Develop technical design and architecture for integration solutions.
   - Work with a team of software developers to develop new applications
   and or maintain existing applications.
   - Plan development activities and monitors progress to completion.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>