Hello

My name is Gopi Krishna from Sydata Inc. I am reaching out to you on an
exciting job opportunity with one of our clients.
Send profile only to kris...@sydatainc.com

*Job Title: Sr SAP Native HANA Consultant *

*Location: Lake county, North Chicago, IL*

·        Strong experience on SAP Native HANA implementation.

·        Excellent in HANA SQL skills, SAP HANA stored Procedures,
Calculation views, Performance Techniques.

·        Experience in developing reporting solution based on SAP data
using SAP HANA model.

·        Experience in advanced data modelling techniques, including
currency conversion, variables and input parameters. Implement decision
automation using business rules and XSA.

·        Evaluate the impact of different implementation options such as
table joins, aggregation, or filters. Understand the implication on
performance of the various reporting tools and connection types.

·        Responsible for converting User requirement in technical design.

·        Experience in Data provisioning using HANA smart data integration
& SDA

·        Experience in HANA Security (AP & scalar concepts)

·        Very well versed with ETL process, SAP SLT, SAP BODS, SAP BOBJ and
AO Concepts.

·        Experience working on an enterprise data warehouse environment.

·        Strong Analytical ability and problem solving skill.

·        Experience in Code movement process using HANA ALM.

·        Excellent written and oral communication skills

·        Experience in scheduling procedure via third party scheduler

·        Leading design workshops with Business users in gathering complex
reporting requirements in designing BI solutions.

·        Participating in all Technical discussions, meetings and mounting
the discussion points.

·        End to End execution in gathering requirement, Functional
Analysis, HLD, LLD, Build, Testing & Production deployment with defined
process

*Thanks & Regards*

*Gopi Krishna,*

*Sydata INC*