Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Role: ServiceNow SecOps Developer*

*Location: Foster City, CA (Remote until covid)*

*Hire type: Full time /* *CWR*

*Required Qualifications:-*

   - Minimum 4 years of ServiceNow Development Experience
   - Deep understanding of the configuration management database (CMDB), IT
   Service Management (ITSM) processes and their value/relevance to Security
   solutions
   - Advanced ServiceNow Coding Skills
   - Advanced functional and technical understanding of the ServiceNow
   Security suite
   - Experience in ServiceNow Security Incident and Vulnerability Response
   Implementation
   - Experience with common SIEM tools and integrating ServiceNow SecOps
   with these tools (ex. Splunk ,Qualys, Tenable etc.)
   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to
   formulate and communicate highly technical and complex Security concepts to
   both technical and non-technical audiences in a clear and effective manner

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>