Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Automation Tester*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ (WFH for next 6 months)*

*Duration : long term*

*Rate: $45/hr Max*

*Job Description:*

   - 4+ years of experience developing test automation or combination of
   development and test experience using Selenium Webdriver, JUnit, TestNG or
   similar tools.
   - Ensure and contribute to testability of requirements and/or user
   stories.
   - 4+ years of JAVA programming experience.
   - Clarify ambiguities in requirements, user stories, design and other
   artifacts produced as part of the product lifecycle.
   - Experience with Acceptance TDD & BDD with Cucumber, Gherkin
   - Experience automating build processes, application deployments and
   continuous integration system like Jenkins.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>