--
Hello

My name is Gopi Krishna from Sydata Inc. I am reaching out to you on an
exciting job opportunity with one of our clients.
Send profile only to kris...@sydatainc.com

*Job Title: Lead SAP Retail OTC with Fashion industry knowledge*

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Must have:*

·        SAP Retail with OTC experience

·        Strong knowledge in Warehouse integration

·        Good Communication skill

Must have 10+ years experience.

*General skill sets for their functional area of knowledge:*

·        Must have the functional and configuration knowledge to triage
incidents and determine if the incident is a new requirement or requires a
fix.

·        Must have the functional knowledge to determine where / how to
resolve an issue.

·        Must have functional SAP knowledge to understand data conversion
objects and support data conversion from a functional perspective.

*Skill sets:*

*OTC (2):*

·        Very strong resource for warehouse integration, experience in VAS,
outbound deliveries, SD returns. Fashion experience preferable.

·        SD Fashion generalist with knowledge in order management, EDI,
invoicing and pricing.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Gopi Krishna,*

*Sydata INC*