Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bha...@votoconsulting.com*
<bha...@votoconsulting.com>.

*No H1b !!*

*Position title - .NET Full Stack Developer (React)*

*Location – Bellevue, WA*

*Contract*

·  3+ years of experience in developing mobile applications and websites
using React Native/ React Js

·  Strong experience in Redux and Redux Sagas

·  3 + years of experience in full stack development on Azure Functions,
Azure Web Apps, Web API, using C#

·  3+ years of C#, .NET and with the ability to contribute to technical
architecture across web/mobile, middle tier, and data components. (Azure
experience will be a plus)

·  7+ years of experience delivering scalable and resilient services at
large enterprise scale

*Thanks&Regards,*

*Bharat Chhibber*

*Email:* *Bharat**@votoconsulting.com* <hw...@votoconsulting.com>