Hello Associates,

I have a very immediate need for *Java - Lead* for my client in *San
Francisco, CA*. (100% interview with in 24/hr)

Kindly go through the below position and do let me know your interest.

Kindly share suitable profiles at  fah...@mirthconsulting.net

Role: *Java - Lead*
Location: *San Francisco, CA*
Duration: Long Term

*Green Card , US Citizen only required…..*

*Responsibilities:*

Mid to Expert level react candidate

At least 2-3 years of React.js Must

Angular Background useful

This project is principle level role

Looking for San Francisco location (Preferred) or VA

Solving data management problems

Solving UI – User Interface problems as well

Initially this individual will be handle front end – react.js later in
future both

Having someone 10-15 years of overall experience is preferred

Java or Node.js back ground or a Full Stack developer is preferred

React.js, Node.js and AWS (Common skills – Open for Any cloud not just AWS)
will be top 3 skills

Knowledge or 4th skills in resume is Teradata or CI/CD (Jenkins)

Building exchange application, which is a portal includes assets and data
so user in-house able to access it. (Release date is in Jun)

2 Round of 45 min interview

GC / USC Preferred, Visa candidate with extension also workable

EDML / EDRT LOBs (Private data solutions)

Thanks & Regards.

Syed Faheem | Technical Recruiter

[image: http://www.mirthconsulting.net/assets/images/mirth2.png]

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: 312-872-9208, 312-428-5615 .

*fah...@mirthconsulting.net**|  *
<fah...@mirthconsulting.net%7C%20%20www.mirthconsulting.net%7C>