Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Role: Tableau Admin*

*Location: Minneapolis, MN*

*Type: Contract*

JD:

· Minimum 5 years experience designing, developing, configuring, tuning,
and deploying solutions using Tableau.

· Knowledge on Tableau desktop, Tableau viewers and Tableau server.

· Experience in operations and maintenance of Tableau Server application,
including but not limited to setup of user/group setup, permissions,
configuration of trusted ticket authentication, projects, workbooks, views,
and data sources; permissions, security, and metadata management.

· Experience in creating Visual dashboards and/or reports is a plus

· Exceptional client interaction and briefing skills

· Effective communication skills with the ability to communicate with both
technical and non-technical audiences

· SQL skills, including query tuning and data modeling and design

· Communication (written, verbal and listening), planning, coordination,
organization, collaboration, project management, interpersonal skills

· Ability to participate in 24X7 on-call rotation in the team

· Ability to work independently and effectively communicate within the team
and other teams.

· Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>