Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: **Sr SAP SD OTC Consultant*
*Location: **Kohler, Wisconsin*
*Duration: 6 Months*

   - 10+ Years of SAP SD OTC Experience
   - Coordinating with the offshore team
   - Interacting with the client for new requirements and projects
   - Solutioning with the business for the best practise and the solutions
   as per the business requirements
   - Check for enhancements and critical failures
   - Weekly and monthly meetings
   - Experience with integrations from a functional analyst perspective
   (not developer); create specs and mapping files, understanding basic
   troubleshooting, initiate send of outbound data, process receipt of inbound
   data – process orchestrator, mulesoft, flat file, RFC’s (method TBD)
   - Strong understanding of customer master data, pricing and quoting
   - Sales BOM’s and pricing options
   - Billing
   - Potential sales VC
   - Make to order/sales order stock scenarios
   - New plant configuration and setup from a sales perspective
   - All general SD processes related to order to cash
   - ATP and lead-time management

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>