Greetings,

I have an exciting job opportunity with my direct client. This is a
Contract based Position *Remote Initially. *Do let me know if you like to
explore this opportunity. You could send across your resume to
*abdul.qhay...@harveynash.com
<abdul.qhay...@harveynash.com> *or call me right away on *615-797-8815**.*

*AirWatch MDM System Engineer*

Duration: 6 months.

Location: Remote Initially (Chicago, IL).

*Description*

·         Responsible for the planning and engineering of an organization's
systems infrastructure.

·         Includes the implementation and design of hardware and software.

·         Monitors the performance of systems.

·         *Typically requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and
0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.*

·         Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within
a particular field.

·         Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
goals.

·         Works under general supervision.

·         A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.

·         Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.

·         *Must have experience in deployment, Patching, Baselines, Client
health, reading Logs, PowerShell, and overall client health.*

·         *Must also have strong experience in AirWatch for deployment of
applications, Profiles and files on iOS, Androids, and MAC devices.*

·         *Apple DEP is a plus.*

*Abdul Qhayyum*

IT Recruiter

*Harvey Nash*

810 Crescent Centre Dr., Suite 120

Franklin, TN 37067

Ph: 615-797- <615-468-0188>8815

*www.harveynashusa.com <https://www.harveynashusa.com/>*

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/harvey-nash/>

<https://twitter.com/harveynashusa>

A GLOBAL FORCE IN TECHNOLOGY RECRUITMENT WITH OVER FORTY OFFICES WORLDWIDE.