Hello ,

Greetings of the day!!!

I would like to speak with you regarding a job opportunity with my client.
Please find the job description below, if interested, please share me your
updated profile along with the best number and time to speak with you.

JD as follows,

*Role: Qlikview Developer / Qlik Developer*

*Location: Deerfield, IL*

*Specifically looking for Qlik Replicate resources (not Qlik Viewer)*

·         Must have prior experience in working as software developers,
software architects, etc.

·         Should have practical experience in dealing with operations,
configuration, and leadership roles Responsibilities:

·         Developing software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware,
improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.

·         Directing system testing and validation procedures.

·         Directing software programming and documentation development.

·         Consulting with departments or customers on project status and
proposals.

·         Working with customers or departments on technical issues
including software system design and maintenance.

·         Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of
new systems or modifications of an existing system.

*Requirements: *

·         Overall Experience - 3 to 6 years · 1 to 2 years of experience in
Qlik Replicate

·         Extensive knowledge in BI technologies like Qlik Replicate

·         Excellent communication & interpersonal skills since it is a
Client facing position

·         Strong experience working with Qlik replicate and compose

·         Strong development and configuration experience in Qlik real time
replication projects

·         Exposure to configure Qlik in Exadata Sources and replicate to
Exadata or Teradata as target databases

·         Experience in On-Prem to cloud data replication in Microsoft
Azure platform

·         Exposure to Oracle, Exadata, and Azure Data Lake as target ·
Manage their own workstream under agile model Good in interpersonal
communication
--

Thanks & Regards,

*Srikanth | *Technical Recruiter

HCL Global Systems, Inc.

Direct: 248-473-3868

Desk: 248-473-0720 Ext: 179

Email ID: s...@hclglobal.com

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)